- 1 cube Butter (for flavor)
- 1 lb mushrooms, minced
- 3/4 cup shallots, diced
- 2 Tablespoons Worcestershire
- 4 Tablespoons dry sherry
- Salt and pepper
- 3 lbs ground turkey
- 4 Tablespoons fresh tarragon, diced (about)
- 4 Tablespoons fresh thyme, diced (about)
- 1/4 cup spicy brown mustard
- 3 eggs + 1 egg for egg wash
- 3/4 cup bread crumbs (give or take)
- 3 tubes Pillsbury thin crust pizza dough, cut into 1 1/2 inch square pieces.
- Melt butter. Add shallots and heat until translucent.
- Add mushrooms and continue to sauté until dry.
- Add salt, pepper, Worcestershire and sherry. Continue to sauté until reduced by 1/2. Remove from heat. Let cool a little.
- Add turkey, and eggs to a large bowl. Add mushroom and onion mixture. Mix to combine. Add enough bread crumbs to firm up texture.
- Heat oven to 375°. Cut pizza dough. Scoop 1 ounce (or so) on cut dough squares. Fold squares over meat mixture, completely sealing. Set on prepared baking pan.
- Beat 1 egg for egg wash, then brush tops of Wellingtons with egg wash.
- Bake balls for 30 minutes or until golden brown.
- Serve with incredible mustard.