I get asked all the time, “what do you cook in an air fryer?” And I’m usually a little stumped, because you can cook ANYTHING in an air fryer. Basically it’s a small convention oven. You can fry, roast and even bake.
I’ve done all the fried things, tots, fries, wings, fish for tacos, even a boneless turkey breast. Last summer Craig and I were working in the yard and I was thinking what’s a quick lunch I can throw together? Then it hit me Buffalo Chicken Wraps. Now it’s a regular lunch on our days off!!
Air Fryer Buffalo Chicken Wraps
- 4 fully cooked frozen chicken tenders
- 4 tortillas
- 4 leaves of green leaves lettuce, cleaned and cold
- Frank’s Buffalo wing sauce
- Ranch dressing
- Shredded cheddar
- Warm tenders in air fryer, until golden brown. (Shake basket to ensure consistent browning). Lay out tortillas and place cold lettuce on right hand side.
- Place cooked chicken tender in a bowl and lightly cover with buffalo sauce (as you like). Toss to coat.
- Place coated tender on lettuce, sprinkle with cheese and drizzle with ranch.
- Fold tortilla over chicken lettuce mixture, then fold lower edge up and continue rolling to close.
- Serve immediately.